After finishing the front & main part of the cushion a few nights ago, I was keen to get cracking with the back. I couldn’t believe how fast it was taking shape. So fast in fact that I forgot to take any photos till right near the end.
How exciting! Just the putting together to do.
The cushion pad I used is one I already had. It’s a nice plump feather one but the feathers had a really bad habit of poking out and leaving a trail. I decided to run up a little cover for it on Jan. A really easy job that took all of 5 minutes.
So…. Ta Dah!!!!!
I really am over the moon with how this turned out. Better than I’d imagined. It’s really nice to snuggle up with, just hope it stands the test of time, and kids…… 😉